Good concepts lead to good design
7 years of graphic design and print experience for Athena Design Group in Chicago, a great eye for detail, and excellent leadership. I have been presented with extensive opportunities to work with a wide range of clients from retail bases to industrial area. I assist to measure clients’ needs and provide them overall concept layout while in the firm, I am responsible from start to finish, output film, printing job position, website design and manage various job for the group of designers I lead.
During my education, I was honored to have worked with four designers and two professors at the University of Illinois at Chicago to create a patient billing system interface design for Cook County Bureau of Health Services. The system was launched in April 2008 and is still operating. My education drives me to excel in publication and layout designs, while my work experience constructed my ability to work whether individually or in a group structure. I perceive responsibility with weight; therefore, I complete all projects accurately and meet all deadlines.
- Bilingual: Fluent Chinese, English, MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Adobe CS: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver.
- Comfort using Mac and PC.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for web design.
- 7 years of printing, design and output experience.
- Management of various jobs for the group of designers I lead
- Creativity of wedding & event invitation
Resume displays my academic achievements as well as my professional work experience. My education drives me to excel in publication and layout designs, while my work experience constructed my ability to work whether individually or in a group structure...
I am providing the services below:
- Graphic Design
- Invitation Design
- Web Design
- Identity & Branding
address: 2935 S. Princeton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60616